Sunday, June 24, 2007

Majic

mile 987. Theres something on the trail called majic. in short, its basically something good that happens or comes your way that you are not expecting. I ran across some former through hikers hanging out and they told me they were on thier way to see RUSH in concert the next evening. ....There is only one particular concert i wanted to see this year, and it was be RUSH. However, my AT thru hike would not allow this. so, my good friends GMan and John bakc in florida had planned since March on seeing them when the tour dates came out. a few weeks ago, my buddies did get to see them without me. i know they coulndt enjoy it completley with the knowledge that i coulnt be there to experience it with them, but all is not lost. The gods were smiling down on me and this RUSH tour was written in my stars. For last night, beyond any explanation from science, i , a thru hiker living in the woods and away from civilization for 6 months got a ride to a RUSH concert in VA. VA is truly a great state. Thanks PI and K-ACHE for some great majic. Snakes and Arrows Baby! dont let your fire burn out!

No comments: